The day of my birth started with....nevermind...I am starting this blog so the millions of readers (or two) can stay caught up on my life and whereabouts. I am sure this will look more like a patch work of duct tape and glue, but when I have time I will try to keep it updated.
I have less than two days before I leave for Colorado to work at Redcloud! I am more excited than a little kid at Christmas! I can't even think straight. I must seem like a zombie at work to my coworkers because I am in la la land. On another note, I will miss some great friends in Houston. God has blessed me like never before with a church family and I will forever be changed by their lives.
Seeing that it is 2:09 am, it is time to go to bed so that I can at least stay awake at work tomorrow. But I imagine I will be another zombie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment